The Information We Collect, How We Collect It, And How We Use It
We collect different types of personal and other information based on your use of our products and services and our business relationship with you. Some examples include:
· Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you -- including your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
· Billing information related to your financial relationship with us -- including your payment data, credit history, credit card number, Social Security numbers, security codes, and service history;
· Equipment, Performance, PLONDO Web Site Usage, Viewing and other Technical Information about your use of our network, services, products or Web sites.
We collect information in three primary ways:
· You give it to us when you purchase or interact with us about a product or service we offer or provide;
· We collect it automatically when you visit our Web sites or use our products and services;
· We obtain it from other sources, such as from credit agencies.
We use the information we collect in a variety of ways, including to:
· Provide you with the best customer experience possible;
· Provide the services you purchase, and to respond to your questions;
· Communicate with you regarding service updates, offers, and promotions;
· Deliver customized content and advertising that may be of interest to you;
· Address network integrity and security issues;
· Investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, violations of our Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policies; and
· For local directory and directory assistance purposes.
Use of Location Information
· When your wireless device is on, it sends periodic signals to the nearest cell site. We use that information to provide your wireless services;
· You can use your wireless device to obtain a wide array of services based on the approximate location of the device, referred to as Location Based Services, or LBS. The information you receive in connection with your use of LBS may include advertisements related to your request and your location;
· If you purchase LBS from PLONDO, the approximate location of your wireless device location information will be used or shared only with prior notice and your consent. The form of consent will be suited to the type of LBS you utilize.
Online Activity Tracking and Advertising
· We collect information about your activity on PLONDO Web sites for a number of purposes using technologies such as cookies, Web beacons, widgets and server log files.
· We and our non-PLONDO advertising partners use that information, as well as other information they have or we may have, to help tailor the ads you see on our sites and to help make decisions about ads you see on other sites.
Safeguarding Your Information: Our Policy on Data Protection and Security
· We do not sell your Personal Information to anyone for any purpose. Period.
· We maintain information about you in our business records while you are a customer, or until it is no longer needed for business, tax, or legal purposes.
· We have implemented encryption or other appropriate security controls to protect Personal Information when stored or transmitted by PLONDO.
· We require non-PLONDO companies acting on our behalf to protect any Personal Information they may receive in a manner consistent with this Policy. We do not allow them to use such information for any other purpose.